To report an emergency repair outside of office hours please call City Building on 0800 595 595.
Only emergency repairs should be reported outside of office hours.
The types of repairs we will attend to outside of office hours include;
- burst pipes/ badly leaking pipes causing flooding,
- chocked toilets (if only one toilet in the house),
- blocked drain causing a leak or sewage into
- no heating,
- door or ground floor window not secure,
- serious roof leak,
- no electricity or no lights,
- smoke coming from an electrical fitting,
- faulty smoke detector.